- Recovery Toolbox
- Recovery Toolbox for Outlook
- How to fix PST file?
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook
How to repair corrupted PST files from Microsoft Outlook?
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook (Download - EULA) can solve problems with corrupted PST files of Microsoft Outlook.
Features of the PST File Fixer:
- It repairs PST files of Microsoft Outlook 97-2003 (ANSI format).
- It repairs *PST files from Microsoft Outlook 2007-2016 and above (UNICODE format).
- It repairs 2Gb error for PST files from Microsoft Outlook 97/98/2000/2003/XP.
- It repairs PST and OST files from all versions of Microsoft Outlook.
- The Outlook .pst fixer recovers attachments, embedded items, contacts, appointment, tasks, notes and other objects from Microsoft Outlook.
- It repairs password-protected/encrypted PST and OST files.
How to repair a PST file of MS Outlook
The PST repair tool helps restore data from damaged Outlook files and repair other errors:
- 2Gb file size error
- The file Outlook.pst cannot be opened.
- Scanpst reports "Fatal Error 80040818" when trying to repair the PST file.
- Scanpst reports, "An unknown error prevented access to the file. Error 0x80070570: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable."
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook helps repair .pst file Outlook data. How to fix PST file in Outlook? An Outlook PST repair tool uses the most advanced PST file-analysis methods to open Outlook data files with different degrees of damage inflicted by all types of accidents:
- Virus attacks
- Power failures
- Network errors
- Hardware problems
- Software bags
- RAID or HDD failure
- And others
This PST file repair tool can recover all types of objects from damaged Exchange Server (OST) and Outlook (PST) storage files: e-mail messages with attachments, contacts, notes, tasks and more. The Outlook PST fixer can also be used as a PST viewer.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and above
- Microsoft Outlook 98 or higher must be installed on the user's computer at the time of conversion (excluding Outlook for Office 365, Outlook for iOS and Outlook for MacOS).
Notes: This product does not export contact groups.
Additional information, sources and resources for a PST files repairing
Click to Enlarge
Selecting the source *.pst file you want to repair
Reading (detecting and recovering) data from the selected *.pst file
Specifying the path where to save the recovered data
Selecting the method of saving the recovered data
Saving the data to the disk